August 1, 2021

Site Title

Tagline

Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust

10 min read

Wednesday, June 16th, 2021 4:44pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Rumors, Digital Media News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 47,272

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertronian EvasionModeBumblebee, we were pointed in the direction of Twitter user @morgan_dfx, who posted pictures of a haul of new Kingdom Deluxes, along with Studio Series Wreck-Gar and what appears to be the rumored Bumblebee Movie Starscream repaint of Thrust! This figure appears to be a straight repaint of Starscream, with his color scheme of greens and white homaging Armada Thrust, rather than the maroon and black of G1 Thrust.

Transformers News: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust

Transformers News: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust

It still hasn’t been revealed what figure is coming in the wave with Wreck Gar, though this figure seems a good bet.

What do you think about this figure being potentially released? Well you be adding it to your Fall of Cybertron display if it turns out to be legitimate? Let us know what you think below!

Credit(s): morgan_dfx on Twitter


Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

News Categories: Toy News, Movie Related News, Cartoon News, Comic Book News, Site News, Rumors, Event News, Digital Media News, Collectables, Sponsor News, Game News, Site Articles, Store News, Company News, People News, Press Releases, Reviews, Sightings, Unlicensed Products News, Auctions, Transtopia, Interviews, Knock Offs, Collector’s Club News, Editorials, Heavy Metal War, Podcast, Contests, Book News, Top Lists

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107576)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 16th, 2021 @ 5:02pm CDT

It’s not actually a straight Starscream repaint – it has Blitzwing’s head sculpt and a new conehead hood thing behind his head.

I’m interested in seeing more pictures of this one, but overall I’m kinda meh – I like the Blitzwing head sculpt, but the conehead hood just seems a little weird with where it sits.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107579)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 16th, 2021 @ 5:19pm CDT

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:It’s not actually a straight Starscream repaint – it has Blitzwing’s head sculpt and a new conehead hood thing behind his head.

I’m interested in seeing more pictures of this one, but overall I’m kinda meh – I like the Blitzwing head sculpt, but the conehead hood just seems a little weird with where it sits.

Good to know. I had zero interest in Starscream, so I paid no attention to that figure. :lol:

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107580)
Posted by TulioDude on June 16th, 2021 @ 5:20pm CDT

Bounti76 wrote:Thanks to Seibertronian EvasionModeBumblebee, we were pointed in the direction of Twitter user @morgan_dfx, who posted pictures of a haul of new Kingdom Deluxes, along with Studio Series Wreck-Gar and what appears to be the rumored Bumblebee Movie Starscream repaint of Thrust! This figure appears to be a straight repaint of Starscream, with his color scheme of greens and white homaging Armada Thrust, rather than the maroon and black of G1 Thrust.

:x

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107582)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 16th, 2021 @ 5:38pm CDT

The green isn’t as rich as it was in the movie.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107584)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 16th, 2021 @ 6:31pm CDT

I wish it was the Blitzwing mold, but the tetrajet might be fine. I’ll need to see what the vehicle mode looks like before I decide whether or not to pick him up, but so far it looks promising

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107586)
Posted by william-james88 on June 16th, 2021 @ 7:08pm CDT

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I wish it was the Blitzwing mold, but the tetrajet might be fine. I’ll need to see what the vehicle mode looks like before I decide whether or not to pick him up, but so far it looks promising

I’m glad it’s not, that itzwing mold was deeply flawed. Still now, I never feel like handling it with how it does not hold together well.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107587)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 16th, 2021 @ 7:12pm CDT

william-james88 wrote:

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I wish it was the Blitzwing mold, but the tetrajet might be fine. I’ll need to see what the vehicle mode looks like before I decide whether or not to pick him up, but so far it looks promising

I’m glad it’s not, that itzwing mold was deeply flawed. Still now, I never feel like handling it with how it does not hold together well.

SS Blitzwing made me ANGRY. I just can’t understand the praise of that figure because as you say, the quality is horrendous.

The one I should have hated, that weird SS Bee Starscream, I was pleasantly surprised by. Also, solid overall.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107588)
Posted by M. Spector on June 16th, 2021 @ 7:22pm CDT

-Kanrabat- wrote:

william-james88 wrote:

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I wish it was the Blitzwing mold, but the tetrajet might be fine. I’ll need to see what the vehicle mode looks like before I decide whether or not to pick him up, but so far it looks promising

I’m glad it’s not, that itzwing mold was deeply flawed. Still now, I never feel like handling it with how it does not hold together well.

SS Blitzwing made me ANGRY. I just can’t understand the praise of that figure because as you say, the quality is horrendous.

The one I should have hated, that weird SS Bee Starscream, I was pleasantly surprised by. Also, solid overall.

SS Blitzwang as I call him, was fun out of the box, but over timed I soured on him somewhat. It does have good qualities but for me it gets weighed down by the junk. The Bmovie Starscream is an absolute knock out and surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. So if anybody out there is in the fence about, I’d recommend giving the mold a try if you where unhappy with Blitzwang OR just want to check out a really cool transformation and figure

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107597)
Posted by jtanimator on June 17th, 2021 @ 1:12am CDT

M. Spector wrote:

-Kanrabat- wrote:

william-james88 wrote:

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I wish it was the Blitzwing mold, but the tetrajet might be fine. I’ll need to see what the vehicle mode looks like before I decide whether or not to pick him up, but so far it looks promising

I’m glad it’s not, that itzwing mold was deeply flawed. Still now, I never feel like handling it with how it does not hold together well.

SS Blitzwing made me ANGRY. I just can’t understand the praise of that figure because as you say, the quality is horrendous.

The one I should have hated, that weird SS Bee Starscream, I was pleasantly surprised by. Also, solid overall.

SS Blitzwang as I call him, was fun out of the box, but over timed I soured on him somewhat. It does have good qualities but for me it gets weighed down by the junk. The Bmovie Starscream is an absolute knock out and surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. So if anybody out there is in the fence about, I’d recommend giving the mold a try if you where unhappy with Blitzwang OR just want to check out a really cool transformation and figure

Both molds were pretty solid to me, but I’d only want the other seekers in the BB Starscream mold, mainly for that tetrajet alt mode. I actually adore everything about it and would love an army of seekers with that flight form. Whereas I’d die inside to see virtually any other repaint of Blitzwing’s awful jet mode. I’m mainly just impressed that hasbro gave us two nearly identical looking robot modes with completely different transformations, molds and al modes. For the first time in a while im Looking forward to some seeker repaints.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107606)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2021 @ 8:48am CDT

I don’t see how this is Thrust, but whatever. In a soft reboot which is supposed to have characters closer in appearance to the Original Transformers, one would think this would be Acid Storm. Just another name slap unfortunately.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107607)
Posted by LinaNui on June 17th, 2021 @ 9:50am CDT

o.supreme wrote:I don’t see how this is Thrust, but whatever. In a soft reboot which is supposed to have characters closer in appearance to the Original Transformers, one would think this would be Acid Storm. Just another name slap unfortunately.

As it has been stated countless times above, This is supposed to be a callback to Armada Thrust who was green and grey. Not everything has to reference back to G1. If you want him to be called Acid Storm in your collection, go right ahead.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107611)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2021 @ 10:39am CDT

LinaNui wrote:As it has been stated countless times above, This is supposed to be a callback to Armada Thrust who was green and grey. Not everything has to reference back to G1.

Why would they homage Armada Thrust in a film that homages the original Transformers? TRUE not everything has to be about The Transformers, but it was obvious where the BB movie was taking its designs from, and it wasn’t Armada.

I’m really not upset, just pointing out a lack of logic/consistency. They can call him Sunstorm for all I care, it’s just odd is all. Also good to know how high you can count since ONE person stated it was based on Armada Thrust, and one other person quoted it.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107612)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:01am CDT

o.supreme wrote:

LinaNui wrote:As it has been stated countless times above, This is supposed to be a callback to Armada Thrust who was green and grey. Not everything has to reference back to G1.

Why would they homage Armada Thrust in a film that homages the original Transformers? TRUE not everything has to be about The Transformers, but it was obvious where the BB movie was taking its designs from, and it wasn’t Armada.

I’m really not upset, just pointing out a lack of logic/consistency. They can call him Sunstorm for all I care, it’s just odd is all. Also good to know how high you can count since ONE person stated it was based on Armada Thrust, and one other person quoted it.

Probably because they didn’t want to have three red Seeker jets in the movie (the other two being Starscream and Blitzwing), and Armada Thrust is the better Thrust.

Image

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107613)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:14am CDT

Sabrblade wrote:Armada Thrust is the better Thrust.

Now your just being silly :P

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107614)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:24am CDT

o.supreme wrote:

Sabrblade wrote:Armada Thrust is the better Thrust.

Now your just being silly :P

G1 Thrust is a nobody. The main reason people ever want his toys is because he’s part of a Seeker trio that they want to see complete. I couldn’t tell you a thing about his personality if you paid me, and I’m me!

Armada Thrust, meanwhile, is a crafty tactician who starts off cool and collected but becomes more deranged and loony over time as he further descends into madness before finally swearing allegiance to Unicron after weighing the inevitability of Unicron being the winning side of the war (which proves to be a mistake on his part as no one on Unicron’s side ever saw the power of love and friendship overcoming the power of an eldritch dark god, but such is the nature of a children’s anime series).

Also, the English dub is not the end-all be-all version of Armada.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107615)
Posted by TulioDude on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:28am CDT

o.supreme wrote:

Sabrblade wrote:Armada Thrust is the better Thrust.

Now your just being silly :P

Nothing but FACTS!

Armada Thrust is very memorable in own series.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107616)
Posted by william-james88 on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:57am CDT

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107618)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:10pm CDT

Thrust definitely looks better in the new pics, I gotta say it’s growing on me.

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107619)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:16pm CDT

Gotta say, that Thrust is damn sweet! ;)^

Re: Possible First Look at Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Thrust (2107622)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:29pm CDT

Sabrblade wrote:Thrust is a nobody. The main reason people ever want his toys is because he’s part of a Seeker trio that they want to see complete. I couldn’t tell you a thing about his personality if you paid me, and I’m me!

Your opinion, but ok. I’m the opposite, I can tell you way more about Thrust than Armada Thrust.

Sabrblade wrote:Also, the English dub is not the end-all be-all version of Armada.

Of all people, I appreciate, that you appreciate the Micron Legends version, because yes it does make the series a bit more tolerable. But let’s be honest, most UT fans haven’t bothered to seek it out. In fact, that entire series could benefit from a redub to fix dialogue errors, (and to present the animation corrections completed later for the Japanese version) and finally to recast at least some of the characters’ voices, that might make it slightly better in english at least.

Copyright @ fordfusionapp.com | Newsphere by AF themes.